[blindeudora] Eudora says "no selected item"

  • From: "Ann Byrne" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("annakb")
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 May 2022 07:39:46 -0500

I have transferred Eudora to a new laptop and applied the scripts from this list. Eudora works nicely except ...

In the list of messages, with the PC cursor, JAWS says "no selected item". NVDA, Narrator, and the JAWS cursor read the message subject, date, and sender.

It used to be that switching the screen between restored and maximized would solve this problem, but in this case it does not. I have tried changing screen resolution, but that didn't do it either. if anyone has an idea, I would love to try it.

Thx,

Ann

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora
Send all list problems or inquires to: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx