[blindeudora] Re: Eudora closing while reading...

  • From: Pranav Lal <nomad42@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 06:30:52 +0530

Karl,

Again, do you have the Microsoft viewer enabled?

Pranav
At 09:33 AM 12/24/2004, Karl Smith wrote:
I have this problem a lot and I don't really think it is related to JAWS
but it is a pain.  I have no idea why this is but if anyone does I would
like to know.

Karl

At 08:14 PM 12/23/2004, you wrote:
 >I installed Eudora 6.2 paid mode a week or so ago and it keeps closing on
 >me when I am in the middle of reading an e-mail. It says Eudora exception
 >dialog then the program just closes and I have to launch it again. This
has
 >happened several times. Does anyone know why this is happening? I use
Jaws
 >5.0 and Windows XP.
 >Thanks for any insights on this problem.
 >Jean
 >

 >List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora
 >Send all list problems or inquires to: blingeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 >to un subscribe:
 >  field

Axis
Karl Smith, Assistive Technology Consultant
4304 South El Camino St.
Taylorsville, Utah 84119

Phone:          801-967-5655
Toll Free:      866-824-7885
Fax:            866-824-7885
E-mail          karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site:      http://www.axistech.net

          -       Never confuse an open mind with an empty head.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora