[blindeudora] Eudora and Latest msaa Update

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 17:08:13 -0400

Hi,

This morning I installed the latest msaa update from October 26, 2009 on my xp sp3 pro machine.

After install of the update and the following reboot, I found that jaws no longer automatically read the next message when I deleted the previous one from the list of mesages in eudora. instead I needed to do a "say line" command to hear the next message. Since i get a lot of emails and need to be able to plow thru them rapidly, this changed behavior of jaws in the list of mesages really was a problem for me. this occurred with jaws 9.0.

A system restore to before the msaa update put things right again.

I was just wondring if anyone else experienced this after the msaa update and if there is another fix to the problem that would let me keep the msaa update installed to keep its benefits and still have jaws and eudora work consistently and without the above problem.

Thanks much.

Doris

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora