[blindeudora] Re: Creating and adding a signature

  • From: "Norma A. Boge" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 13:00:14 -0600

Hi Tim,

Thanks so much, this is great.

Norma

At 07:28 AM 2/8/2010, you wrote:
here you go.
Its easy, you can use any editor as long as you save the file as .txt. At least one has to be called standard.txt the rest can be what you want. Now you got that made, you put it in a folder called sigs in the eudora folder.
Then you go to tools, options, compose mail...
Tab twice and you will be on a combo box. You can arrow to the signature you want for that personality. If you go to tools, personalities. You can tag which ever one with the sig of your choice.
At 07:57 PM 2/7/2010, you wrote:
Hi people,

Can someone give me the quick and dirty on creating a signature file? If the signature must be attached to every message, can I connect it with a certain personality? Or can I add the signature only to certain messages?

I appreciate your indulgence...this is new territory for me...<smile>

Thanks,
Norma

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Tim