[blindeudora] Re: Creating Distribution lists

  • From: Wendy Alling <goldador@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 07:49:15 -0500

The less than is used as a separator between addresses if you have a continuous list without entering each one per line.At 03:10 PM 11/07/2006, you wrote:

What is the "<" for, or is it just the < in " thanks.
At 08:36 AM 11/07/2006, you wrote:
Thanks.  Appreciated the response.

At 08:41 AM 11/07/2006, you wrote:
Here is what I do when I have to make big or short lists like the one your talking about.

1. open up note pad and make a list of all emails I want in that list with a "<" after each address.
2. Open the address book up and go to new.
3. Give the nickname a name you want, and tab to the address field.
4. copy the list you made in note pad and paste it into the address field.
Then just close and save when asked.
Now when you want to use it just type the first letter of what you named it and it will fill in the rest.
At 11:38 AM 11/6/2006, you wrote:
Hello,

Is there a way when creating a distribution list to select from your address book rather than typing individuals in one at a time when creating the list? If so, could you please tell me how to do this?
Thanks.
Wendy

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Tim