[blindeudora] Changing Reply Template

  • From: "Chris Gilland" <cgilland1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 03:53:04 -0400

In Eudora 6.X, I kind of remember there being an INI file that you could
modify in NOtepad or whatever text editor of your hcoice, that would allow
you to change the reply template.

for example, instead of saying:

On X Date, at Y time, Zed wrote:

You could change it to say,

it's been determined that At X time, Y wrote.

I cannot for the darn life of me figure out what file to modify, and where
in XP Pro SP3 it's located.

My user folder is in:

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner

I installed to the default of:

C:\Program files\Qualcom

I'm not even sure if the line I need in the INI file is already there but
needs to be modified/uncommented.

I may have to add it manually.  I am comfortable with editting i n i files,
and yes, I know to have Eudora closed first before doing it.  I'm extremely
pc savvy, so don't worry about any of that.  I just need to kno the
variables I can use and the directive/constant to use.

Thank you sincerely in advance for any help.

Cordially,

Chris gilland from charlotte, NC, but very soon to be Littleton, CO.  Yea
for the CCB!

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora