[blindeudora] Re: Calendars

  • From: Lovette Yewchan <lyewchan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 16:56:29 -0700

I use day by day professional.
At 02:04 PM 9/21/2010, you wrote:
Aloha all,
I'm running XP Home and Eudora 7.1 something. I am wondering what calendar program any of you might be using. Everyone I know is using some form of Outlook or Windows Mail. I have a notetaker and would like to sync it with my calendar. I'm not willing to give up Eudora though.
TIA, Betsy
End of Message
Dolphin Press can provide all of your print-to-Braille, large print and audio file solutions so you can provide effective, meaningful communication. Quick Response; ACCURATE TRANSLATION; REASONABLE RATES.
Call toll free: 888-868-4717, or e-mail,
brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.dolphinpress.biz

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora