[blindeudora] Re: Address book

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:43:45 -0700

Anne,
         I'm not sure.  Depends where you told Eudora to expect the data
files.  If you told it to put it in the documents and settings area, then
yo need to put the other files there.  If you told it the same as
installation, then it goes in the same directory as you install to.

Ann Morris Bliss at 10:27 AM 4/26/2004 wrote:

>Assuming that this were true, and I added a name to my address list, the
>only one there now, wouldn't ndbase.txt appear in another directory other
>than programs/qualcomm/eudora?  I have set up Eudora on about 6 computers,
>all different versions and never had a problem until now. Thanks guys.
>Ann

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://www.asmodean.net/jrimer
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired
http://www.superior-software.com/menvi a service done through Superior
Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up.  Learn more
http://www.superior-software.com/allinplay
WBBY Internet Radio web site: www.wbbyb2k-internetradio.com

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora