[blindeudora] Re: ADV: making icons speak

  • From: David Andrews <dandrews@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2015 02:47:24 -0600

On a similar matter, has anyone made the Eudora Scripts for JAWS work on JAWS 17. There is no longer the "convert Utility" to bring them forward.

Dave

Hi Guys,

I know Eudora isn't supported by gw these days, but with my windows 7 I was able to turn off we while in Eudora and then turn it back on and it would speak the icons like read, unread, sent, forwarded and those things. Of course it would just last for that session, but at least it did work. Now with windows 10 it doesn't seem to do it anymore. Does anybody have any method for doing this with windows 10 these days? Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
El Segundo, California

E-Mail: dandrews@xxxxxxxx or david.andrews@xxxxxxxxxx