[blinddrupal] virtual servers

  • From: Governor Staten <govsta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blinddrupal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 12:25:12 -0400

Hello guys:

When getting a host, do you usually get shared setups or virtual
servers? There are serious advantages to virtual servers, like being
able to install whatever you need to install on it. If virtual servers
are the way to go, what is the best host for them? I'm considering
virtual servers for some of the reasons stated above. I"m sure there are
other benefits as well, which I wouldn't mind hearing. I'd appreciate
any help on this matter. Thanks in advance.
To unsubscribe from the blinddrupal list, please send a message to
blinddrupal-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "unsubscribe" (without the quotes) in
the subject or body of the message.
For info about this list go to //www.freelists.org/lists/blinddrupal.