[blinddrupal] Drupal: Storing Relational Info

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blinddrupal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blinddrupal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 14:21:23 +0000

Hi,
Is storing relational information a bad use for Drupal? For example, to keep it
simple, I want to have pages with name, address, city, state, and zip. There
are two interfaces, one for filling out that stuff, and another that displays
it, but does not display the form used to fill it out. If Drupal can do this,
where can I read about how to make it do it. If Drupal is bad for this, is
there a solution I can use that I can write little or no code to get something
like this done?
Thanks.

Jim

views of Highmark, its diversified business, or affiliates.

To unsubscribe from the blinddrupal list, please send a message to
blinddrupal-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "unsubscribe" (without the quotes) in
the subject or body of the message.
For info about this list go to //www.freelists.org/lists/blinddrupal.