[blindcordcutters] iI just joined this list

  • From: brian <bsackrider55@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcordcutters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 22:28:42 -0400

I just this list and I have ota or over the air tv and it works great.  I live in Port Huron Michigan about 75 miles from Detroit Michigan.  I live in on the 8th floor of an apartment complex.  I have an outside antenna that I bought from antenna deals.com for 79.95 and I get about 56 channels.  Indor antennas will never work with that kind of distance from my local channels.  This is an amplified antenna that I would highly reccommend to anyone.  mMy only cable pervider is comcast and I can't have a dish because the dish companies will not install or service dishes that are installed in bucket mounts.  This kind of instalation is required by my complex.  I can get great signal but the companies refuse to service me even if I did have a third party install my dish.  I do strongly hope that this will someday change but for now I have to use ota tv.  As far as for my internet I use my phone as a modem I get 30 gigs permonth and I usb tether my phone to my pc.  I have Verizon for my cell service.  I am not able to stream but I do down load dvs movies and other content.

Brian Sackrider