[blindcordcutters] Looking for a show with audio discription

  • From: Christopher Gilland <clgilland07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcordcutters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 20:55:50 -0500

For some reason, PBS claims that they pipe through their DVS programming, but no matter what on earth I do, that does not seem to be the case. I won't bore you more so than to say I've tried and tried and tried working with them, but don't seem to be getting anywhere more than pushback after pushback.

That said, even if you all do know a way through the PBS app, that's fine as long as you can tell me on iOS or Android, either/or step by step how to turn DVS on, does anyone know any platforms at all period regardless which ones, regardless free or paid, where I could watch Sesame Street with included DVS description? I know for an absolute fact that it exists, I just don't know where to get it. I know this, as PBS themselves claim it's described. They just don't pipe it through even when enabled, as they claim.

Chris.