[blindcordcutters] Accessible Streaming devices

  • From: Tony Sohl <tonysohl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcordcutters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2021 15:22:54 -0400

Hi the google TV aare very accessible and they have google talkback in them.
The Amazon fire stick has voice view and we have the amazon fire stick. We got one and it's all set up. It's accessible right out of the box. You pres the back key and the menu key to turn on voice view once the stick is powered on.

All you have to do is connect it to the TV and to the power adapter. When it boots up the stick will play a musical tune to let you know it's turned on.

From that point wait a few seconds for the remote to connect to the
stick and it will play a different chime to let you know the remote is paired up. Then pres the back keya dnthe menue key at the same time. The home key on the remote has a dot on it.

Hope this helpsSent from my windows 10 HP