[blindcooks] Ultimate S'more

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "2006 Christmas Recipe" <2006ChristmasRecipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 13:16:01 -0700

Ultimate S'more

When making this deluxe campfire treat, look for square marshmallows; they
fit the graham crackers better and give chocolate a wider surface to melt
on. This recipe first appeared in our June/July 2013 issue along with Samira
Kawash's article Campfire Classic.

SERVES 2

INGREDIENTS
4 large marshmallows
5 (2 1/2") square graham crackers
2 (1.55-oz.) milk chocolate bars, preferably Hershey's, halved
2 (12") wooden or metal skewers

INSTRUCTIONS
1. Build a hot fire in a charcoal grill or set a gas grill to medium-high.
Thread marshmallows onto 2 wooden or metal skewers, 2 marshmallows per
skewer; hold skewers over grill 4" above heat. Grill, turning as needed,
until marshmallows are puffed and charred in spots, 4-6 minutes. Place 1
marshmallow on top of 1 graham cracker and top with half a Hershey bar.
Continue layering crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate until you have made
a tower; if chocolate isn't melted, wrap s'more in aluminum foil and grill
1-2 minutes until gooey. Serve immediately.

'All that I have seen teaches me to trust God for all I have not seen.'
~Be Blessed,Sugar