[blindcooks] Re: Sugar's Lasagna

  • From: "Lora Leggett" <kc8gmt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 01:42:45 -0500

Hi Marilyn,
What you say is true about lasagna. Sometimes you have to add a little water after it has soaked overnight being chilled. But it always comes out perfect and you never have to worry about a hot pot or anything and it comes out perfectly.
Lora and Firefly

----- Original Message ----- From: "M and L Dorn" <marilyn.larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>