[blindcooks] Re: Recipe request please

  • From: "Jon Rawlings" <twosocks76@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 18:18:11 -0700

Heather:
I am glad to see other list members have stepped in and shared their recipes with you. The only coffee cake recipe I have is a crumb cake baked in a springform pan. The crunchy streusel topping has a fair amount of nuts and does not contain any citrus flavors. The apple cinnamon version of this cake is one of my favorite desserts, especially in the Fall. I hope you find your ideal recipe. Jon ----- Original Message ----- From: "Heather" <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>