[blindcooks] RANCH CHICKEN CHEESE DIP-CUP OF RECIPES

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "2006 Christmas Recipe" <2006ChristmasRecipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 08:24:23 -0700

RANCH CHICKEN CHEESE DIP
This delicious dip comes together in just a few short minutes,
making it perfect for last-minute parties and potlucks!  You can
make it right before serving, or even make it up to several days in
advance.  I like it best with crackers, but it tastes wonderful with
veggies or chips too!

2 8-oz blocks cream cheese, softened to room temperature
1 can chicken (I like the Costco brand best!)
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 pkg. dry ranch dressing mix

Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl and then refrigerate
until ready to serve.  Yes, it really is just that easy!  Enjoy!

"Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders, Let me walk upon the
waters
Wherever You would call me. Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger in the presence of my Savior."
~So blessed,Sugar