[blindcooks] Re: How was your Thanksgiving?

  • From: M and L Dorn <marilyn.larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 13:34:15 -0800

After being sick for almost a month, I did it the really easy way. I baked Stouffers lasagna and we had warm French bread with butter. Dessert, which we didn't eat until the next day, was vanilla pudding mix stirred into frozen and thawed strawberries and topped with sugar-free Cool Whip. We were invited to TG with the neighbors, but I wasn't sure my immune system was up to hugging so many people and spending hours with them. I don't need any more crud. Just trying not to overdo.

Congratulations to John and Emily!

Tradition is anything you choose to do regularly. Nothing says you can't make new ones instead of doing the older ones.

TTFN,
Marilyn