[blindcooks] Fruit-Filled Breakfast Wontons

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SANTAS-WORKSHOP" <Santas-Workshop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 09:08:24 -0700

Fruit-Filled Breakfast Wontons

8 square wonton skins
1/4 c golden raisins
4 large walnut halves, cut in half
1 tbs packed brown sugar
1/8 tsp cinnamon

Preheat oven to 400 degrees; line a baking sheet with foil and spray with
cooking spray. Bring a large pot of water to a simmer. Brush edges of
wonton skins with water to moisten. Place raisins and walnuts in the
centers of the wonton skins; fold in half on the diagonal, pressing the
edges to seal tightly. Place the wontons in the simmering water about 1
minute. With a slotted spoon, transfer the wontons
to paper towels to drain; place them on the baking sheet. In a small bowl,
mix the brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over the wontons. Bake until
lightly browned and crisp, 8-10 min.

from Devotions For Dieters

"I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps
there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze
among flowers."
Hellen Keller
~So Blessed,Sugar