[blindcooks] BREAKFAST BRUNCH SALAD-cup of recipes

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "2006 Christmas Recipe" <2006ChristmasRecipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 08:28:25 -0700

BREAKFAST BRUNCH SALAD
added by Sharon Whitley

I don't like many traditional breakfast foods. This is one of those
perfect alternatives. It's good, yet anything but traditional. Give it a
try.
Prep time: 15 Min Serves: 4-6

1 bag(s) prepared salad mix
1 c granola with raisins
1-2 bananas, sliced
1 c strawberries, sliced
1 c blueberries
1 c mandrarin orange slices
1 c toasted pacan halves

DRESSING
1 c honey
3/4 c orange juice

Gently toss lettuce with fruits and nuts. Stir honey and orange juice
together until well mixed. Drizzle on salad and serve.

Tip: lemon or pineapple juice on banana slices helps to keep them
from turning brown.

'I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the
night.
~Sugar