[blindcooks] Re: Am I subscribed to blindcooks? Test

  • From: "Jon Rawlings" <twosocks76@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 17:04:50 -0800

Valerie:
     I don't know why your messages to the new list are not being sent out as
you post them.  Some members seam to have no problems joining and getting their
messages out, while you and one other member seam to need to have your messages
approved.  I don't understand why there is a difference.  I am looking into
that issue now, but it may take me a day or two to sort it out.  Try to be
patient.  Blind Chef is still working as well and isn't going anywhere.   Jon