[blindchristian] What Would Someone Say, January 10, 2016

  • From: "Victoria E Gilkerson" <vegilkerson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blinddog3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 02:25:21 -0600

What Would Someone Say?

God blesses those who work for peace, for they will be called the children
of God. (Matthew 5:9 NLT)

Sometimes it isn't possible to be at peace. Situations, other people, even
we ourselves can steal our peace. Keeping calm should be easy, and not be a
burden to carry. We have the resources at our disposal to be a person of
peace, instead of filled with frenzy and anxiety.

I am taking note of Paul's command in Romans 8:6. A spirit-minded person has
life and peace. Once I focus on the Lord, and let Him control my thoughts
and ways, life becomes more peaceful, instead of worrying about the here and
now.

Lord, I have a full schedule in front of me, and don't know how I can
possibly do it all. So I pray that You will provide me the strength to not
just get through the day, but to enjoy it.

lisacfdev@xxxxxxxxx

__._,_.___

_____

Posted by: Lisa CfDevotionals <lisacfdev@xxxxxxxxx>

_____

X3oDMTJwaG9rZDR0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNzQzMTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MTEzODcw
BG1zZ0lkAzYwODEEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxNDUyNDcwODEz?act=reply&messa
geNum=6081> Reply via web post

.

<mailto:lisacfdev@xxxxxxxxx?subject=Re%3A%20What%20Would%20Someone%20Say%3F>
Reply to sender

.

<mailto:cfdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Re%3A%20What%20Would%20Someone%20Say%3
F> Reply to group

.

TJlZzd0ZHJyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNzQzMTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MTEzODcwBHNlY
wNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ1MjQ3MDgxMw--> Start a New Topic

.

oDMTM0aG01YzYyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNzQzMTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MTEzODcwBG
1zZ0lkAzYwODEEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxNDUyNDcwODEzBHRwY0lkAzU4ODI->
Messages in this topic (4)

The Christian Fellowship Devotionals - Pass Them On!

http://www.cfdevotionals.org/

3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyNzQzMTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MTEzODcwBHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHA
Ec3RpbWUDMTQ1MjQ3MDgxMw--> Visit Your Group

zEyNzQzMTkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MTEzODcwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxNDUyNDcwO
DEz> Yahoo! Groups

. <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> Privacy .
<https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/> Terms of Use

.