[blindchristian] Re: Welcome to our newest member

  • From: Keith Heltsley <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 12:11:24 -0600

Hello again, Keith here.

I didn't have a lot of time earlier. I was working out kinks in technology to put it briefly.

I'm in Illinois, not far from St Louis, MO. The former home of the Rams NFL team.

Time to get back to some audio editing for my podcast, and more computerie stuff.
On 1/18/2016 10:27 AM, Keith Heltsley wrote:

Hello, this is Keith. I notice from the listserve that we have a new member.

Welcome, and I hope you will enjoy our mostly quiet group. Feel free to say a few words of introduction. Most topics related to either blindness, or the Christian walk are welcome.

best,

--
Keith Heltsley