[blindchristian] Alive and Still Married 28 Confused Christmas Preparations

  • From: Keith Heltsley <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 12:17:07 -0600

Alive and Still Married 28 Confused Christmas Preparations

It's actually a rambling show of random bits of life at our breakfast table. Fire up your favorite brand of morning beverage, and sip along with us as we tlk about:
• Vehicle performance.
• Sleeping in and clogged drains
• Christmas work to do
• CPAP White Elephant and Snake updates
• Endangered Christians and religious wackos
• Gender confusion and jobs
• Job or education
• Butt kicking baby
• Borrowed lawn mowers
• Classified Mowers and fridges
Yes folks... for anyone who makes the right offer, you could find yourself being the proud owner of the world famous noisy refrigerator who likes to barge in on our podcast. Be the envy of all your family and friends... and maybe even a few of your enemies. Just use our handy Contact page to send us an email... use the commenting forms on this page... notify us through our official Twitter gash tag #hpnaolive... but just let us know. Even if you're not interested, let us know that as well. We just like hearing from you.
keith | December 21, 2015 at 12:40 pm | Categories: Alive and Still Married | URL: http://wp.me/p5uvFj-4P
Comment
See all comments
Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from HPN.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.
http://podcast.heltsley.net/2015/alive-and-still-married-28-confused-christmas-preparations/

--
Keith Heltsley