[blindchristian] 1 Corinthians 15 49, September 25, 2015

  • From: "Victoria E Gilkerson" <vegilkerson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blinddog3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 19:57:22 -0500

And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we bear the
image of the heavenly man.

- 1 Corinthians 15:49 (NIV)

Today's commentary

by Dave Whitehead, Senior Pastor, GraceNYC.org

Our actions constantly reflect the insecurities and carnality that Adam and
Eve unleashed in the Garden of Eden when they ate the forbidden fruit. But
the good news is that God saw our plight and brought us a new Adam-Jesus
Christ. The power of the resurrection breaks the chains that the first Adam
placed upon us and gives us the ability to reflect a new life-the life that
God had always intended for us from the beginning.

Subscribe :

Victoria E Gilkerson