shane's rants podcast 9 in production

  • From: "shane davidson" <shane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 18:53:22 -0500 (EST)

Hey all;
Oh, this aught to be fun.
I did some recording during school, you here me walk to school, go over to
the med place where I get my pills, you here me chat with a couple of
teachers, get a few exam marks, and then following that, we will head for
something called lighting the lights!  What is that?  Well, you'll just
have to wait until the cast comes out!
one note:  since I don't have an exteraal mike, the quality will be
strange, but it's usable.
I need to take off now, as I need to get the recorder and get ready to go
record the lighting of the lights thing.
Later all.
Shane