RE: recording help please, and Iriver battery door

  • From: "Debbie Hazelton" <debbiehazelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 16:35:39 -0400

Oh good Scott.

And for what it may be worth, the responses I got to send me a battery door
for the Iriver IFP899, and the one I received, it does not fit the IFP 899.
Go figure.  I knew the IFP899 is larger than the IFP 799.  This includes the
battery door.  I have to still hold the battery in with a rubber band.  Such
high tech, professional equipment. lol

All the best!
Debbie Hazelton:
Helping People Feel Better, one person at a time
Check out my podcast and website:
http://www.debbiehazelton.com