RE: juice is downloading the same programs

  • From: John Gasman <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 17:49:51 -0800

Jeff,
I did as you suggested, I hope this is permanent and not temperary. Why would this problem exist with just one podcast? All of the others behave as expected.
John
At 06:15 AM 1/19/2006, you wrote:

Yes, Close Juice and then restart it.  Then, go to the podcasts it is
assuming are new which were downloaded and uncheck the episodes to the state
of "skip".