Re: Will the real Jeff Bishop Please stand up?

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 17:50:00 -0700

We tried putting both of us on moderated status but it doesn't work with this software. I'm not sure with this, but we may have to move the list to another service. Jeff is aware of whats going on, I've notified him.

At 05:33 PM 4/4/2006, you wrote:

heh, think we'll actually see a *real* message from the *real* Jeff Bishop?
Are you even on this list Jeff? and is there anything being done to get rid of, well, you know what? Look, if you guys need me to help, just say the word.

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://www.asmodean.net/jrimer
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired http://menvi.org a service done through Superior Software level one