Three new podcasts uploaded. Sorry for the late notification.

  • From: "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 08:16:36 -0500

Hey all. New on the Audio Blog are three new podcasts. The first is
the promised OpenOffice Writer tutorial. I show you how to create a
document, save it, and I also explain the different file types. I also
give you an orientation to the OO Welcome Window and explain a few
things. Next is a recording of an arena football game I went to with
some friends. Note the storm outside when we're first coming in.
Finally, there is a recording of the Confirmation Mass at Trinity
Cathedral yesterday. This was also my last Sunday there. The priests
agreed to put the recorder on a table so it was guaranteed to get a
good general recording. This features the children't choir singing a
special little song during Communion. Enjoy these three. I was going
to do another sung Compline podcast last night, but I didn't make it
out to Christ Church. The cathedral recording also features a brief
recording of the full peal of tower bells. To listen to any of the
files, go to http://www.gcast.com/u/coasterfreak88/main. If you wish
Enjoy.

--
John Moore