[Blind Casting] SoundCheck

  • From: "Goldfingas" <goldfingas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 16:48:16 -0500

For those of you who know J-Squared, Kevin Reeves, And me, Goldfingas, we
now podcast our show that we do on the No Holds Bard Radio Network.  Its an
adult comedy show where we cover the funny side of life.  We also do funny
skits, live interviews, play games, and much more.  This week join us as we
interview the guys from the misplaced comedy group.  If you have a podcast
that you would like us to promote, just drop us a line at
soundcheck@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Join us live on Tuesdays at 8:00 pm by going to
http://www.nhbradio.com
or subscribe to our feed.  The address is:
http://bestmidi.com/sc/sc.xml

Thanks and enjoy.

Goldfingas