[Blind Casting] Re: Query about moving podcast to ourmedia.org

  • From: "alonzo Edward" <edwardalonzo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 15:17:21 -0500

Hi scott. I haven't actually moved any of my podcasts to ourmedia.org, that
is where I first started.
I think that Larry has however, ou might want to get in contact with him. I
can say however, i use livejournal.com to do my rss and feedburner for my
xml feeds.
I can tell you that they are very good with that uploading tool. I have had
no problems with them at all I really do like them.
Hope this helps.
Edward Fernando Alonzo and Holly Gail Alonzo two people in love and happily
married!