Our podcast successfully uploaded!

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:36:07 -0500

Hi fellow podcasters,
Good news. The subject line speaks for itself. for some reason, yesterday's
file is corrupt. I don't know how it happened or what happened. My wife
Julie tried to upload it again with no success. She probably plans to upload
it once again to Send Space since she deleted it. Do the same if you still
want yesterday's podcast. email her at:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Satan has lost once again! Your brother in Christ.
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx:
Skype: lino_and_louie
If you are a blind man and are wanting Christian fellowship, join Blind Men
For Christ.
BlindMen4Christ-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx