One Year In Podcasting

  • From: Shelly <shellyspodcasts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Blindcasting List <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 22:49:35 -0600

Greetings folks,

December 30 marks the first anniversary of Shelly's Podcast. I did the
first show with an iPod and a Griffin iTalk; eight glorious bits of
sound. The show and I have come a long way since then, thanks in large
part to the support and friendship of many listeners.

I'm putting together a (belated) anniversary show. If any of you who
listen to Shelly's Podcast would like to send along an audio comment
or voicemail, I would be pleased to add it to the extravaganza. I'll
be producing my show sometime next week. Audio comments can be mailed
to shellyspodcast@xxxxxxxxxx Call 206-339-6055 to leave a voicemail.

Thanks, and happy New Year,

-shelly

--
Shelly Brisbin, Writer, Editor, Geek for Hire

Shelly's Podcast: http://shellyspodcast.blogspot.com
Hollywood On The Radio: http://hollywood.libsyn.com
Tracy-Hepburn Podcast: http://tracyhepburnpodcast.com

Member, Podcast Outlaws Network: http://www.podcastoutlaws.com