New Comment Line For My Podcast

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:37:06 -0500

Hi All!
For those who have heard of my AnythingGoes podcast, I wanted to let you know
that a new telephone comment line has been created.
First off, if you want to subscribe using your podcatcher of choice, put in the
feed url as follows:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/anything_goes
The comment line died out, so I've created something better..A telephone portal
where you can not only leave comments on the podcast, but you can listen to
them and to my other shows as well.
To check the system out, call
1-641-985-5700
and when prompted for the access code, dial in
7934929
followed by the pound sign.
Enjoy this new telephone portal for the podcast and more!
From Djd
followed by the pound sign.

*****
If you're looking for an internet radio show that plays a variety of different
types of music, and is guaranteed to provide you with two hours of quality
entertainment twice a week, then check out my internet radio show The Djd
Invasion. It can be heard Sunday afternoons from 3 to 5 PM eastern on ACB Radio
Interactive at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
and on Wednesday nights from 8 to 10 PM eastern at
http://www.phoenixradio.org
For more info about me and my shows, visit my web site at
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
Check the show out, you won't be disappointed