My podcast has been updated.

  • From: "Kevin Wassmer" <commanderlumpy2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 00:39:32 -0600

Hello everyone. My pod cast has been updated. You can copy this link in to your
feeder.
http://www.gcast.com/u/kevinmcfan/main.xml
Or you can check it out at
http://www.gcast.com/u/kevinmcfan
This podcast talks about the high gas prices, Audible Traffic Signals, and some
great memories of my mother. I think you will like it. You can leave comments
by either emailing me or, dialing 206-984-3558. I will talk to you later.
The broken record goes round and round, spins in a circle without a sound. I
wonder what you've been over drawing, you hide in laughter. What's on your
mind? Is it love is it love or after? Why don't you tell me? Is it love is it
is it love? Is it love is it love or after? Why can't you tell me? (mr. Mister)