Re: Looking for Feedback about My Podcast

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:11:43 -0700

I like the full shows you've done in the past; you feature music I
don't often hear in other podcasts I'm current subscribed to.  Which
ever way you go, don't make them too long.  If I get a bunch of
podcasts to listen to, it is very easy to get way behind on them so
reasonable lengths are best to me.  I'm thinking 1 hour at absolute
maximum maybe 30 minutes or so.  Well, it also depends on how often
the show is.  But I'm rambling here.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!