Re: Latest podcast, trying again.

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 09:55:00 -0700

Hi Shane, I enjoyed your show too. good to hear your voice and that
fine southern accent:).  We all podfade.  I've faded since last Spring
2006 <sigh>.  I need to come up with some new stuff and get rid of a
couple posts I have up there that keep attracting those comment
spammers.  I just got through deleting over fifty e-mail requests to
approve pending spam comments on the same topic.

Yes, I heard a lot of that "swirrling" sound during your show and
figured maybe you had transcoded or double encoded the file or
something.  I personally like goldwave but don't wanna start another
sound editor war:).

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!