Re: JAWS Scripts and keyboard shortcuts for Goldwave

  • From: "Dr. Ronald E. Milliman" <rmilliman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 14:05:05 -0500

Please post your response to Peter regarding the JFW scripts and keyboard
shortcuts for GoldWave here on the list for the benefit of all of us.

Ron M.

At 01:29 PM 5/16/2006 -0500, you wrote:

>Good afternoon everyone,
>
>    I just downloaded and installed the latest version of Goldwave as I need
>to edit some audio content for some Web Sites I'm building. A friend of mine
>advised me that there are Jaws Scripts available for Goldwave which make it
>easier for a blind person to use this software as well as a list of keyboard
>shortcuts. We're using JFW4.5 and need Goldwave Scripts to work with that
>JFW version. If someone can tell me where to find the Goldwave Scripts for
>JAWS4.5, and the list of keyboard shortcuts I'll appreciate that very much.
>
>Peter Donahue
>

>---
>[This e-mail was scanned for viruses by Ziggycom Online]

Dr. Ronald E. Milliman, Professor of Marketing, Western Kentucky University
President: South Central Kentucky Council of the Blind
Outstanding Teaching Award Winner  --  Outstanding Service Award Winner  --
 Recognized Academic Researcher