Re: Iriver IFP-899 - Monitoring The Internal Mic Recording On Headphone

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 20:38:15 -0700

Hi Debbie and all,

Correct. Monitoring with the external mic sure does work well though. I absolutely rely on this ability when recording my podcasts.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition today!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Debbie Hazelton" <debbiehazelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>