Re: Iriver 799 question

  • From: "Donald L. Roberts" <donald_roberts_99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:09:33 -0700

Thanks Rusty for this valuable info.  My directory structure is not at all
deep.  In fact, I
doubt that I will put any sublayers.

Incidentally, I initially directed this question privately to Shane Jackson.  I
sent it twice to
his Jack728@xxxxxxxxxxx address; however, it bounced twice.  So hope Shane
isn't having email
problems.