Re: If Every Day Were Christmas and PMN Inaccessibility!

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 22:33:54 -0600

Darrell, I agree with you on this 100%!!
Thanks for posting this. I have downloaded the song, and I will not only send them a message when I play it on my podcast, but I will also mail them when I play it on my ACB Radio Interactive show, so they know it's getting a spin.

At 08:29 PM 12/4/2005, you wrote:
Hi all,

Here's my take on this controversy:

<http://nu7i.blogspot.com/2005/12/podsafe-for-piecepmn-registration-not.html>http://nu7i.blogspot.com/2005/12/podsafe-for-piecepmn-registration-not.html

We should not be required to do something that is currently an inpossibility in order to participate.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Check out high quality telecommunications services at <http://ld.net/?nu7i>http://ld.net/?nu7i
Blind Access Journal blog and podcast: <http://www.blindaccessjournal.com>http://www.blindaccessjournal.com