EPISODE: Mark Gives a Demonstration of Sendero's LookAround iPhone App

  • From: "M. Taylor" <mktay@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 02:01:13 -0700

Hello Everyone,

The following link will take you to an article, " EP48:  Mark Takes A Look
Around On The iPhone 3GS", from which you may download a 15 minute podcast
in which I give a demonstration of Sendero's LookAround iPhone App.

Of course, those of you who subscribe to the CANDLE SHORE PODCAST via RSS or
iTunes already have this episode waiting for you in your respective podcast
clients.

<http://mark.candleshoreblog.com/2010/03/31/ep48-mark-takes-a-look-around-on
-the-iphone-3gs/> Click Here to LookAround with your iPhone 3GS.

Mark

Get to know yourself as you get to know me on The Secret Life of Mark Marcus
Live Talk Show

http://candleshore.com/secrets