Re: E-Mail Disaster

  • From: "Sabrena and/or Chris" <sabrenar00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 01:12:38 -0800

    Bloody confusticated devices! Luckily I hadn't sent you an e-mail so no
worries, although I'm horrid at personal correspondence in the first place.
Funny how I can talk on a list and not one-on-one in e-mail. As for spam
filters, I recall when I lived in northern California I was with a local ISP
and they were testing or otherwise implementing their own spam filter. I
noticed that some of the mail I expected to get on a regular basis just
didn't reach me. I called them and sure enough, they had turned on a spam
filter. I asked them to turn the thing off and release the e-mails that were
caught in there, so I believe I got all the mail I'd lost.

Chris