Check out my new podcast.

  • From: "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 02:28:33 -0500

--
John MooreHey all! I have a podcast called John Moore's Audio Blog.
For now, it is a daily podcast in which I ramble and sometimes do
technology podcasts. The next edition will be a sound-seeing tour of
the North Texas State Fair carnival. I do amusement parks and
carnivals as a regular hobby, so you can expect more of these. I took
my recorder onto the rides with me (even the ones that go
upside-down!) and recorded them all. There is some hysterical bumper
car action in this one. It will be uploaded later today. So far, I
have reviews of a talking atomic clock, a talking atomic watch, and an
accessible cell phone. Later this week, I will talk about XM Radio and
the Sleep Number Bed. To check out the podcast, go to
http://www.gcast.com/u/coasterfreak88. There you will find all the
info about subscribing. Note to I-Tunes users: I do not have an
I-Tunes URL and I don't want to get one. You will have to get the
podcasts by e-mail. That option is enabled. I hope you all subscribe.