Re: Audio verification

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 02:46:34 -0500

hi. Wow they're up to 100 now? When I got mine last year they only gave you 50! Well still I have plenty so if anyone wants an invite, just ask.

At 12:19 AM 4/12/2006, you wrote:

You can email me too if you want. Since my gmail account is relatively new, I believe I still have a hundred invites.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>