Announcement about our Podcast

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 00:00:41 -0500

      Hi to all my brothers and sisters in Christ,
Julie and I just wanted to let you know that for the next several Sunday's
there will be no Sharing God's Word Podcast. Now that Julie is a fill in DJ
on net radio and we are going to start a Bible study on Marriage this
Sunday, we are not doing a podcast for awhile on Sunday's. We will however
do a Easter Sunday podcast. I do appreciate you all listening and we give
all the praise and glory to our Lord Jesus for keeping this ministry going.
Your brother in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx:
Skype: lino_and_louie
If you are a blind man and are wanting Christian fellowship, join Blind Men
For Christ.
BlindMen4Christ-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you like Avon, check out
www.youravon.com/juliemorales
If you like food, check out
http://allmixedupgourmet.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=596
If you like things that smell good, check out
http://www.scentsational-delights.com/affiliates/jrox.php?id=101