Amber Alert Podcast 19: Jetsetta Gage, the BTK killer, Preditors lurking on the Internet, and Arthur Vitasek

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 14:56:24 -0800

On
podcast 19 we look at the following issues.
1. We look at the Jetsetta Gage case, and we post the sentencing and statements from
the family as they close this case.
2. Michelle Dyer and I talk for an hour and a half or so about the case, take different
angles on the case, and have a good time talking.
3. We feature the BTK killer.
4. We feature Preditors lurking on the Internet, from AMW and NCMEC.
5. Finally we add the Arthur Vitasek case from AMW that aired in December.
All of that is 25.56mb and is 2 hours and 28 minutes. Leave your comments at 206-888-2633
and let me know what you think. Also, if you want to listen via telephone, please
call 773-572-6317. Enjoy and see you next podcast.

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://www.asmodean.net/jrimer
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired http://menvi.org a service done through Superior Software level one