A Couple Of Questions About Downloads

  • From: Pam Drake <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 11:54:01 -0700

First, I am confused about how many feeds can be queued and downloaded at a time. There appear to be two tabs with different combo boxes for choosing the number of feeds to be downloaded. One shows a sequential number, the other jumps in increments. I'm relating this from memory so I hope I'm being clear.

Secondly, I have just subscribed to Scott Rotkowski's Wormcasts. I show as subscribed, but when I checked for the download there were no feeds found. I closed Ipodder and launched it again, but the same thing happened. Could it be I didn't give it time to download, or is there a problem of some kind somewhere?

Thanks.

By the way, Dave can hardly wait to hear the drive in the Commodore. He has always wanted to see and ride in that model car.

Pam